View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Andrew Cuomo: Betrays his faith again

Just days after showing up to Mass - with his live-in girlfriend - and receiving Communion, Governor Andrew Cuomo declared in his State of the State address that he would push for homosexual marriage in New York, and to enact legislation to guarantee abortion on demand in New York.

He either does not understand what his Catholic faith teaches, or has complete contempt for the Church.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure why Mr. Cuomo still remains a Catholic??? I think it is time for him to join a church supportive of his morals and values.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home