View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Implementing the new Missal

From the Diocese of Rochester:



What will this mean in our parishes? How will they implement it? What changes wil they make?

What will it mean for parish musicians given the musical portions of this?

Much prayer, thought and work ahead!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I'm not optimistic that our pastor will give the parish much catechesis on the new missal. I purchased some booklets to share with the folk group I sing with, just so we'd get some understanding of what's coming our way.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home