View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Let it snow!

Just an inch, nothing more,
not enough to block the door.
Just an inch and we get
a monthly snowfall record set.
Just an inch, not a mile,
that's enough to make me smile.
Just an inch, yes that'll do,
and perhaps next month a record too?

(If we get another half inch of snow, we'll set the record for December in Rochester NY of some 47 inches. Since we're so close, why not!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

6:33 AM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

Thank you for stopping by.

I won't be following your blog, though, after checking it out. There are many things which I liked or with which I agreed, but I'm staunchly Roman Catholic, and found some of your positions go against the teachings of the Church.

God bless you. I hope you find your way to the Rome.

6:55 AM  
Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you well1 Cathy

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home