View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Novel update

With all the turmoil of the past two months, not only were my sleep and prayer life disrupted, so was work on my novel.

Today is the first day's I've felt reasonably rested in a long time. I had a decent night's sleep. I made it to morning Mass and visited the chapel to say a rosary.

And I worked on the novel.

It's up to about 37,000 words.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Productivity rewarded...3700 words. Good for you! Cathy

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home