View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Monday, February 01, 2010

God of Wonders



One of the songs we did Saturday for the Youth Mass. (Obviously this is not Rock of Faith performing it!) This is one of our favorite songs to play. We'll be doing it again this Sunday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

God be praised as you are doing it!!! Yes, God be praised!!! Cathy

6:09 AM  
Blogger Persis said...

This is one of my favorite songs! :)
I did not know about "Rock of Faith" until I started reading your blog. What Mass will you be at Sunday, I would like to check it out. I have a very wide range of musical tastes, and I love the energy that modern music can bring to the liturgy, and this song is awesome~ the words are beautiful, it's easy to sing, and it makes me really feel like I am "praying" rather than just "singing".
Peace!

3:58 PM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

We'll be at the 9 a.m. Mass at St. Theodore's.

If you come, stop up to say hi. :-)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home