View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Novel, Rock of Faith

Making progress on the novel. 800-1,000 words in the last two days. I moved an exposition section from earlier in the novel to the current scene I'm working on, turning it into dialogue and thus making it flow more smoothly.

Rock of Faith practiced last night. We worked on a new song (for September), and practiced some of the songs for the July 27 Mass. I'd like to see us pick up the pace and play more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home