View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Spiritual advisor 2

The priest called back, and agreed to meet with me to talk about the possibility of being my spiritual advisor.

It still might not work out, but I feel good about at least taking the step.

I know one of the things I want to talk about is my lack of discipline and my laziness. I need goals, deadines, and maybe a bit of pressure ("We are meeting next week and I have to read that book before we do!").

It would be good to get a spritual reading plan, and to get advice on prayer/retreats.

So we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home