View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Novel - and more

492 words this morning.

Professor Staples, cancer, and Liza, the witch.

I keep getting these notices from a deacon chat group I joined, and forgot about.

I should cancel. Good people, but with that door closed, a reminder I don't need.

Getting ready for my trip to Lake Placid next week. A week during which I will not write - away from the computer. I can make notes, though.

And with more than 1,970 word over the last three days I'm well on my way to my goal of 18,000 by summer's end.

(Of course, quantity doesn't mean quality!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home