View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Fr. Mitch Pacwa to talk at St. Theodore's


Fr. Mitch Pacwa of EWTN will be speaking at St. Theodore's Church (168 Spencerport Road) in Gates Friday July 18, 2008. (My parish here in the Rochester Diocese.)
I wonder if he will also visit the nearby St. Padre Pio Chapel?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What time is Father Pacwa speaking? Is it open to the public?

8:47 PM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

He is talkign from 7-9 p.m. It is open to the public, so please come!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home