View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Daughter Graduates College!


Bridget graduated from Wells College May 24.





Sisters Emily, Bridget and Clare. Emily still has two years to go.

The Good Looking One, Bridget and I have reason to smile.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Bridget!

I'm glad mine still had twelve years to go.

Todd

6:47 PM  
Blogger sweetsue said...

You have a very nice looking family. How proud you must be!

11:38 PM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

I am very proud of them. Since the graduation, Bridget - the graduate - has found a full time job. And Clare (the oldest) and her husband moved back to our city and she found a job. And Emily (the youngest), a premed physics major (!) got her grades from her last semester - all A's.

Not sure where they got it from!

Thanks for stopping by.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home