View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rock of Faith

The Rock of Faith group has now played twice - the next scheduled date is June 14.

We are in the process of picking a logo.

I also auditioned a song - Proclaim to the Nations - which other folks liked. We will be figuring out arrangements for the other instruments, and maybe it will debut this summer?

I'm already work on another song.

Ah, a creative outlet.

Yes, the group and our songs might offend some church music purists, but if what we do moves people and helps them to worship, so be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home