View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Numbers

According to sitemeter, I've had more than 40,000 page views and 25,000 visits to this blog over the past few years.

The pace has slowed down. I haven't been as regular as I should about adding new posts, or in visiting other's sites.

One of the factors is that I have been blogging for my hometown newspaper. Although I don't know the exact figures, there over the last year on that blog I've gotten tens of thousands of visits there.

That's nice, but I miss being a more active part of the Catholic blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home