View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sumer Is Icumen In

School is over for the year. Technically, yesterday was the last day, but I went in today to clean up some things and finish the newsletter. I'll go in one more day this week, then I'll be done.

But tomorrow I begin the summer break.

Some things are in the works (more on that in a week or two, perhaps).

In addition, I plan to meet with Father Mayer about some possible Catholic theatrical activities, and to write my friend Dick about possibly helping to edit/proofread a book. I have a play I've been working on to finish. And there are some projects around the house to complete.

Meanwhile, I'll profess as a Secular Franciscan July 9 - Alleluia!

Maybe I'll even find time to work on that novel!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Anderson said...

Lee,
make sure you let us know what comes of the theatrical planning. I heard Fr. Mayer talking about some ideas on the radio - they sounded great. I'm just sad I'm not in Chili anymore to see his wagons riding through the streets :-)

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home