View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Monday, June 08, 2009

My Brain Hurts

I normally don't grouse about not feeling well.

Tough guy stuff. John Wayne didn't grumble, right.

But yesterday I got hit with either the worst summer cold or the worst case of allergies I can remember in my life.

Head, ears, eyes, teeth hurting. Congestion. Runny nose. Nausea.

All while trying to get the finals ready for this week.

Still miserable this morning. I'll tough it out.

The Duke would.

Of course, he's also dead now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home