View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Planned Parenthood woes: It gets even better!

Eugene Michael reports the following:

Finally, some good news about the economy: It has been reported that the local Planned Parenthood abortuary on University Ave. will now be closed on Saturdays due to economic constraints. Our prayers are working.

A local group of pro-lifers will continue to gather in front of Planned Parenthood every Saturday morning for prayer. They will only stop gathering when the abortuary is closed all seven days of the week. In the meantime, continue with your prayers.

I hope he is right - I need to find out more to confirm it.

But if true, then those Saturdays out there praying are even more worth it. I wonder what will happen after the next 40 Days for Life campaign begins in February?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home