View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Bloggers Choice Awards - Vote for me!

I'm up for the Best Religion Blog in the 2011 Blogger's Choice Awards. It's not as impressive as it sounds - there are dozens of religious blogs up for it.

Anyway, if you feel so moved, and have a few minutes (you have to register) go to http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/

Register, then click on the Best Religion Blog category. Once there, you have to search to find my blog. The list starts with the Religion blog getting the most votes, then works down. (The last time I checked my blog was on page 9!)

I'm not listed by the name of my blog, by the way. It's by part of the http code, so look for -- backpew.blogspot.com/ (the blog used to called "From the back pew")

I won't win, but it would be nice to get a few votes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home