View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

40 Days: 2 Abortion Workers, 38 Babies Saved

According to a report from the National 40 Days campaign, a nurse at a Granite City, Illinois, abortion facility approached one of the 40 Day participants and said, "Thank you for praying for me. Your witness has been powerful to me.This is my last day! I'm going off to do what real nurses should be doing." And then she drove away.

That makes two abortion facility workers who have quit since the campaign began - that we know of.

Thank you, Lord.

Meanwhile, there are reports of some 38 babies saved in the first six days because their mothers changed their minds. How many more don't we know about?

Keep praying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home