View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

40 Days for Life begins

The 40 Days for Life campaign has begun.

A while back I invited Rochester-area bloggers to join me. A few responded that they would (hooray!), but many of our more outspoken bloggers haven't.

Maybe they don't read this blog. Maybe they plan to go on their own. Maybe the first two times I picked don't fit their schedules.

Anyway, I'll be there outside Planned Parenthood this Saturday at 7 a.m., and again October 3 at 10 a.m. Bring your rosaries.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see you at 7:00 a.m. with my Rosary.

6:33 AM  
Blogger The Well Done Review said...

We won't be there Saturday, but we'll be around before the end of the week.

This campaign has our complete support.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Rich Leonardi said...

Thanks for your witness, Lee.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home