View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Friday, August 21, 2009

40 Days For Life Kickoff Event

Things are moving along with planning for 40 Days for Life in Rochester, which will take place September 23-November 1.

Volunteers are contacting some parishes and organizations to help get the information out. We are hoping to get fliers in as many parish bulletins as possible the weekends of 9/13 and 9/20 - anyone have any contacts?

Would the TLM folks be willing to have fliers at their Masses?

The kickoff even it scheduled for September 22, from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at Our Lady of the Americas (Corpus Christi), 864 E. Main St. There will be prayers, information talks, and it looks like even music! Please consider coming to the event - and taking part in the campaign.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. B said...

I believe that I can get a full page ad placed into my parish bulletin. I’ll check. My treat.

Should I let you know on this thread?

God Bless.

8:48 AM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

Thank you!

Yes, let me know here, then we can set up a way for me to get information to you. I plan to write up an announcement for bulletins if they can't run the flier as an insert.

Pax et bonum.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home