View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back from Detroit - Visited Fr. Solanus


I got back from Detroit late last night.

The principals' conference was good - but even better was that I got to visit St. Bonaventure Friary where Venerable Father Solanus Casey served and is interred.

His coffin is at one of the entrances to the friary church - greeting people still.

It is covered with prayer requests.

I'll write more later - and post more pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brother Charles said...

Pray for us, venerable Solanus!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home