View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 24 Mass for Life

There will be a Mass for Life at the Focus Pregnancy Center June 24 at 6:30 p.m.

Father Jacob Konath, who according to a flier, "knew Mother Teresa," will be the celebrant. I don't know him personally, and I've never attended a Mass he's celebrated. Anyone out there have any information about him?

Afterwards, the will be food a refreshments.

The center is located at 86 University Avenue.

I won't be able to make it due to a family commitment, but it might be a good way for someone who feels the urge to get more involved with the Rochester pro-life movement to dip in his or her toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home