View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Been there ...

A Sunday school teacher asked the children just before she dismissed them to go back to the church, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"

Little Johnny jumped up and yelled, "Because people are sleeping!"

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Thanks for my EARLY morning laugh-out-loud! Cathy

6:41 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

My nephew told me how great it is to sleep in church because everyone thinks you're praying.
Yea. I know.
He shouldn't have said that.
(I giggled inside though)

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

LOL Lee:) this is a good one..ya gotta love little Johnny LOL

With laughter:)

Marie heehee

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home