View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fore - ordained

Taking advantage of a balmy day, three priests swapped their clerical garb for golfing attire and time out on the golf course.

After several really horrible shots, their caddy asked, "You guys wouldn't be priests by any chance?"

"Actually, yes, we are," one cleric replied. "Why?"

"Because," said the caddy, "I've never seen such bad golf and such clean language!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, tell me about it...

~Dr. K

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home