View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

40 Days: Another life saved

This from the Rochester 40 Days for Life campaign:

We had our second 'reported' baby saved today!!! Martha and other prayer volunteers witnessed when a lady came out from the facility and told Martha how she "couldn't do it!" After seeing the prayer volunteers on the sidewalk she realized that she couldn't go through with the abortion!!!

One life at a time. One prayer at a time.

UPDATE: According to one report, the campaign has saved 113 lives nationally so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger kam said...

Hello! I'm a Secular in formation, won't profess until Oct., this years Transitus. Nice blog!

12:48 PM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

Thank you. Good luck with your formation.

It's looking like for me I won't be able to profess until August of 2010.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home