View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Huckabee for President

So, what do people think of Mike Huckabee for President? He's not perfect, but I'm liking him better than any of the others. At least he seems to be genuinely pro-life, and he has a sense of humor.
And he's a musician!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree...Huckabee is kinda cool!
But you know what happen we let the last musician in...(smile!)

Great blogspot!

Milan
www.thepewview.com

12:42 PM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

Thanks!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home