View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Music for Morning Prayers

One of the positive things I'm doing for Lent is I've begun to say Morning Pryers again. It's a good way to get the day off to the right start.

As I say them, I put on instrumental music. (Music with vocals would disturb the praying.)

Currently it's Glenn MClure's The Four Hammer Dulcimer. Glenn is a local musician who has produced some fine works.

Do other people play music in the background while praying? If so, what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home