View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spring cleaning

Okay, so it's not spring yet.

Still, I'm doing tidying up here.

A couple of links have been dropped because they no longer work.

I'm also gradually adding some more.

And I've asked to join the B Team.

I hope to do more with this blog this year.

Ah Lent.

By the way, no word yet from the canon lawyer about the diaconate. I'm gathering all the needed documents anyway.

At the parish, meanwhile, another actor/director and I are putting together a Living Stations with the youth of the parish. The first rehearsal with the kids will be this Saturday. I have hopes that this might develop into something more, a "theater group" to serve the parish. We'll see.

We are having a great retreat at the parish this week with Father Simeon Gallagher. Anyone else had a retreat with him in recent years?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elena LaVictoire said...

Greetings Lee,

I am the #1 on the list of IPs, JCecil chose to "spring clean" from his blog. I saw your comment on that thread and just wanted to come by to say hello. I also wanted to say that sometimes even if you are respectful in your disagreements, you can still face negative consequences, simply for disagreeing. Such is life I suppose. Have a nice week.

Elena

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home