View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Clintonian clerihews

William Jefferson Clinton
was by weakness nearly undone.
His lesson learned on the fly
is don't get caught in a lie.


Hillary Clinton
when asked if she'll run
for President just demurs -
and so speculation she spurs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

I hope Hillary doesn't run. The right wing would have a field day and she really offers no clear choice from what we currently are enduring. She's been a big disappointment to me personally. I thought she might be good for New York.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home