View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Having babies is a smart thing to do!

There was an interesting item on the news tonight.

Studies suggest that women who have babies become more intelligent!

It could be hormonally related. It could be due to the demand that they organize and multitask more.

Whatever the reason, their brains grow larger.

And they tend to test higher on intelligence tests than women who have had no children.

I wonder how the Planned Parenthood types will spin their way around this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find your site when I blog surfing thank you.
Amy

9:07 PM  
Blogger Steve Bogner said...

Could also be that the more kids one has to 'deal with' the more learning experiences one encounters. It's like attending more years of school, maybe?

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home