View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Thank you

I have not responded to all the kind words and offers of prayer as I’ve chronicled my mother’s death.

Let me say now to everyone: Thank you. I really do appreciate it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee,
As others who read your blog, I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May your mom find peace.

Sincerely,
Cindy S.

10:09 AM  
Blogger CafeCath said...

Lee,
Please accept my deepest sympathies. You, your mother and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May she rest in peace, and may you find comfort in lasting pleasant memories.

Take care of yourself.
CC

12:41 AM  
Blogger Talmida said...

Lee, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. May God keep you in the palm of His hand.

T.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! where to find lab coats in bellevue tn Accessory for kia sorento neurontin laptops Search engine optimization company haiti reasons to refinance a home tamiflu innoculations

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home