View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

What kind of theologian am I?

What kind of theologian am I? According to this quiz I am Anslem:

Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm - 80 %
J. Moltmann - 80%
Karl Barth - 60 %
John Calvin - 53 %
Augustine - 53 %
Charles Finney - 40 %
Paul Tillich - 40 %
Martin Luther - 33 %
Friedrich Schleiermacher - 27 %
Jonathan Edwards - 7 %

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home