View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tagged about my wallet

Kat over in Finding God in All Things (http://progressivecatholic.blogspot.com/)
tagged me with a question about what’s in my wallet.

Ulp. Here goes:

$21
Two unchashed part-time job paychecks
Uncashed expense reimbursement check
Shoppers Club card
Library card
Credit card
Driver license
Barnes and Noble Member card
Health insurance card
Dental insurance card
2 Credit union membership cards
Media Play member card
Blockbuster Video member card
Radio station call list (for part time job)
Social Security card
Teacher’s Pet value card
Golden Link Folksinging Society Membership card
Anatomical Donor card
2 free oil change cards
Cell phone number list (uncle, three daughters)

Tag five people? I leave that up to whoever wants to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home