View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

A joke

A pregnant woman is driving down the street and gets into a fender bender, and is out cold for a week. When she awakens, she realizes that she is no longer pregnant.

"What happened to my baby!" she frantically asks the doctor.

"Ma'am, you had twins!" the doctor replies. " A healthy boy and a girl. Your Uncle Jack came in and named them."

"Oh no, the woman says. "Not Uncle Jack! He's an idiot!"

She asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise."

"Wow," the woman says, "that's not such a bad name--I like it! What's the boy's name?"

"Denephew."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home