View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Friday, September 03, 2010

Bad Haiku Friday goes to the mall

a new credit card
a mall in driving distance -
bad combination

a trip to the mall
is one of the five pillars
of consumerism

(A nod to Laura, the mother of Bad Haiku)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well done! I'm taking a bye today as we are leaving for Atlanta shortly!!! Glad to see you are picking up the slack!!! I really enjoy this! Cathy

6:51 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

The "mother of bad haiku"...I'm likin' my title.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous MissJean said...

Nicely done. And too true!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home