View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Word Verification

I'm not a big fan of word verification to post comments, but lately I've been getting a lot of spam. Some in what looks like Chinese. Some for various products I don't plan to use.

So, for now, verification.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

I can do that! Have a grand day! Cathy

8:17 AM  
Blogger Brother Charles said...

The same thing happened to me. For a long time I got by with just reserving comment approval, but then I needed to use both.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home