View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Numbers

Okay, I admit that I'm a stats geek. That's why I was the scorekeeper in my bowling leagues, and I kept the score book for my high school basketball team (you don't actually think they'd let me on the floor to lose a game! I was just needed so we'd have enough players for practice. And I kept good stats.)

Last year, this blog recorded 57,536 visits and page views. Small potatoes compared to some blogs, yes, but considering in the first four years of the blog I averaged just under 2,900 per year (told you I was a stats geeks), a decided improvement.

Of course, I took that hiatus, which caused the numbers to drop. In October, I had 6,238 views and visits; in November, just 3,793. And since I've been more cautious in what I say and less controversial, I don't know if I'll get back up over 6,000 in any month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home