View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Speaking of my poetry (and Chesterton)

The latest Gilbert Magazine came in ... and there I was.

One of my clerihews showed up in the "Clerihew Corner":

Albert Einstein
had to pay a traffic fine
for trying to reach the speed of light
in his Packard one night.

The pleasures of seeing my name in print, and reading essays about Chesterton, as well of selections of his own wit and wisdom ...

Ahhh.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Congratulations are in order! Very talented, you are!! Cathy

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home