View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

40 Days For Life - More Cities!


We had a meeting tonight of the Rochester team for 40 Days For Life.

Vigils are now scheduled for 212 cities from September 23 to November 1. Among them are Buffalo, Ithaca, Niagara Falls, Syracuse, and, of course, Rochester.

I invited fellow Rochester bloggers to join me for an hour of prayer down at Planned Parenthood. A couple responded that they would be interested. Would it be best if I just set a date and time?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger In the choir loft said...

Lee - If I can make it at the appointed time for prayer, count me in.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home