View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One Word Meme

I received this challenge over at A Bit of the Blarney. (Go there for the music!)

>> Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to tag the person who sent it to you!

1. Where is your cell phone? None

2. Your hair? Gray

3. Your mother? Jean

4. Your father? Everett

5. Your favorite food? Popcorn

6. Your dream last night? Claustrophobic

7. Your favorite drink? Coffee

8. Your dream/goal? Santa

9. What room you are in? Office

10. Your hobby? Guitar

11. Your fear? Caves

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Adirondacks

13. Where were you last night? Driving

14. Something that you aren’t? Humble

15. Muffins? Corn

16. Wish list item? Cottage

17. Where you grew up? Geneva

18. Last thing you did? Shop

19. What are you wearing? Glasses

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? Two

22. Friends? Away

23. Your life? Evolving

24. Your mood? Peaceful

25. Missing someone? Yes

26. Car? Malibu

27. Something you’re not wearing? Tie

28. Your favorite store? Book

29. Your favorite color? Green

30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Mass

32. Who will resend this? You

33. One place that I go to over and over? Chapel

34. One person who emails me regularly? Chris

35. My favorite place to eat? Abe's

I tag no one in particular. If you feel so moved, give it a try. One word answers can sometimes be tough.

9 Comments:

Blogger In the choir loft said...

Lee,
Did you want us to change the answers to reflect our answers and then post it in the combox?

9:47 AM  
Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

That would be fine!

9:48 AM  
Blogger In the choir loft said...

1. Where is your cell phone? bedroom
2. Your hair? short
3. Your mother? Rita
4. Your father? Albert
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night? nothing
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? job
9. What room you are in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? music
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? heaven
13. Where were you last night? ToT
14. Something that you aren’t? patient
15. Muffins? cranberry
16. Wish list item? job
17. Where you grew up? Rochester
18. Last thing you did? music
19. What are you wearing? short
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? cat
22. Friends? many
23. Your life? exciting
24. Your mood? invigorated
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Car? Saturn
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Price Rite
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? church
32. Who will resend this? readers
33. One place that I go to over and over? church
34. One person who emails me regularly? Betty
35. My favorite place to eat? Giuseppe's

10:14 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

In the choir loft - What did you think of ToT last night? I was there as well.

12:02 PM  
Blogger In the choir loft said...

Dave - I thought it was a good talk. Definitely it had a more philosophical tone to it. I know Peter fairly well and just met Greg last night. Both should have no problem with homelitics. Both made good points about the need for tradition, confession, married priests and Eucharistic Adoration. It seemed the crowd was open to "tradition". I only wished that all the priest had worn the Roman collar as a witness.

What did you think?

5:01 PM  
Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Borders would have been my third place to shop after Kohl's and Target!!! Lots of fun!!! Thank you! Cathy

10:14 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

In the choir loft -
I thought it was well done as well. I think it was one of the better done ones, ever. I agree that several good points were brought up about confession, adoration and married priests.

(Where were you sitting, btw? Would be nice to put a name with a face, if you know what I mean ;-))

12:14 PM  
Blogger In the choir loft said...

Dave - As sitting along the wall next to the lady who opened the presentation. I am not in my 20s or 30s or even 40s. Where did you sit?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

In the chior loft -

I think you were sitting behind me then.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home