View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Huckabee on Palin





Governor Mike Huckabee was very positive, thoughtful and gracious in his assessment of Sarah Palin and her decision to resign. In the second section, he notes some of the things he and Palin have in common on the issues.

I think she has hurt her chances for 2012, and maybe for good. But then, after Nixon's press conference after the 1962 governor's race, who could have predicted he'd win in 1968?

I think some of Palin's supporters might give Huckabee a look now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home