View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Could be worse

Still sick. Had a hard time talking in class yesterday - maybe not a bad thing, at least from the students' point of view.

But with finals this week, book orders for next year due by Friday, the end-of-the-year newsletter to get out, a final teacher evaluation to be written up, awards to be decided, and graduation Friday, can't miss time.

Snorff.

At least the Mets beat Philadelphia last night.

And Boston beat the Yankees.

Oh, and I got word one of my haiku has been accepted for a Haiku Society of America Anthology.

Yay!

Cough. Cough. Wheeze.

Three more days ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home