View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm back

Let's see, I go out of town for a conference for a couple of days and Obama asks Georgetown to get rid of Jesus while he's there, Governor Paterson proposes gay marriage in New York state, Archbishop Dolan is installed in New York City, as a pro-lifer I'm labeled a potential terrorist by the Obama administration, and Pope Benedict turns 82.

I'm almost afraid to go online to see what else I missed while having pedagogy drummed into my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home