View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Palin wandering our way?


There's a report that Governor Sarah Palin might be coming to the Rochester area June 6.

She has been invited to take part in Founder's Day in Auburn in honor of Secretary of State William Seward. He's the one who arranged for the purchase of Alaska back in 1867 - it became known as "Seward's Folly."

Apparently she is seriously considering it.

It's a Saturday, which means I could go - depending on what is happening there. If there's some sort of public ceremony, I'll be there.

I might be voting for her again in a few years!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home