View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hotties

Some of my fellow bloggers of the female persuasion like to post pictures of performers they apparently find attractive. The “Lost” boys seem to be particularly inspirational these days.

I have nothing against that. In fact, I find it rather endearing.

(Ducks as female bloggers throw bricks.)

Anyway, I feel inspired.

Being of the male persuasion, I thought it might be of interest to post pictures of some of the more recent female hotties who stoke my spiritual fires.











Mother Teresa











Dorothy Day

























Catherine Doherty

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

I can't throw a brick at that ... it's kinda cute. :-D

2:22 PM  
Blogger PV said...

no bricks.:-).i posted the same picture of JP II as you.

3:26 PM  
Blogger The Crescat said...

well it is certainly a refreshing change from Ms. Lima that has dominated other fellow male catholic blogs. I did a take on this too, all though I don't watch Lost, on some of my "hotties"

4:45 PM  
Blogger Rick Lugari said...

Beats the heck out of the "Lost" punks. Though, being a third order Carmelite I am quite fond of my spiritual sisters, Theresa, Therese, and Adriana.

;)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Father Stephanos, O.S.B. said...

Your profile says you're only fifty years of age....

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home