View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Church Rocks (2011)

Church Rocks (2011) was last night. I thought we did well, as did the other three groups. The audience seemed to appreciate the music.

And I don't think I didn't hit too many bad chords on my ukulele debut!

Next year we need to work on better promoting the event to let more people know about it.

I was sad, though, that it may be the last time we'll play with our drummer, Don. He has moved to another city. I gave him a hug after.

I even smiled on stage a couple of times, and chatted with a few people after - trying to keep on becoming more friendly and social.

Maybe next time I'll smile and chat at the same time!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home