View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Blah Blog Award

There's all these blog award competitions going on these days.

I did get nominated for one a few years back, but this year, I'm not up for any of them.

So they must be worthless, right? (Grrr.)

Anyway, I decided to have my own competition and award myself a special trophy.

Jealous?

2 Comments:

Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Not jealous...but you are clever! Cathy

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home