View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Doing nuthin' - 1,000 times

I put up a joke earlier today (not a great one, I admit, but a joke).

Fitting.

It was my 1,000th post on this blog.

1,000 posts in four years. Not bad - though I am sure there are some gifted individuals who have post many more times over that span, and many of their posts are far more insightful or soul-stirring than mine.

So a not-so-good joke seemed appropriate.

Besides, I don't know how many times my wife has asked me as I sat that the computer writing blog entries, "What are you doing."

"Nothin'."

I'll just keep on doing nothing as long as I can get away with it - or until she finds something for me to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Earlier I left a comment on a post before I had read the original before it so I will not comment on this post at this time...It is April Fools Day and I was the 1ST FOOL! Cathy

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home