View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Obama/Biden- That's the ticket

Barack Obama has selected Senator Joe Biden as his VP. Here's a few Biden quotes:
The only guy on the other side who’s qualified is John McCain.

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.

The next Republican that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads down their throat.

I strongly support Roe v. Wade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home