View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Novel update

I crossed the 30,000 word mark earlier today - then went off to a garlic festival at the Fox Run Winery south of Geneva with the good-looking-one. (She must really love me - after I sampled all those garlic delights, she was still willing to kiss me.)

As I am writing, I am discovering more things about my characters, things I will have to go back and allude to when I rewrite.

35,000 is getting closer.

As for coming up with another title besides the working title of "Swedenborg," how about "Incomplete"?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home