View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lookin' for links in all the right places

Working for a public radio station on weekends, I have gotten used to begging, um, encouraging people to become members.

Now that I've been in the world of blogdom for a few months, I'm coming to you, my loyal readers and visitors, to ask for links.

That way, people who visit your worthy sites, will sometimes wander over to visit me. Then maybe they will also link.

As part of a matching link gift - link to me and I will link to you.

Think of how satisfied you will feel - helping to provide moral support for a site you read. Think of the pleasure you will get as people visit me, then check out the link to you!

So link, and let me know.

This could be the start of something special.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Thanks for the link. I enjoy what you've posted. I'm new to blogging myself. Peace.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I wanted to take your for your link to me and let you know I already have a link for your blog in my sidebar. I really enjoy coming here and reading your posts.

Great job.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home